[openstack-dev] [puppet] current CI status

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:31:14 UTC 2015

So we bumped our CI to Liberty last week, and added logs support in our
jobs ( https://goo.gl/8ncRHi )

But now, we have some failures:
* puppet-horizon: log publisher is broken for apache, we need
https://review.openstack.org/213688 merged and the dsvm image updated - no
action required from our group.
* puppet-ceilometer,manilla: liberty packages are now broken (very new).
See https://review.openstack.org/213504 and
https://review.openstack.org/213509 to see logs - we need to reproduce and
track what's wrong in packaging and report it to maintainers.
* puppet-heat,neutron,ironic are still on Kilo. Though puppet-neutron is
ready to be bumped ( https://review.openstack.org/209294 -> please review )
while 2 others have still broken packages - need investigation.

I'm offline today, I'll look at this tomorrow, but feel free to give an
hand :-)

Emilien Macchi