[openstack-dev] [Keystone] [Horizon] Pagination support for Identity dashboard entities

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:31:38 UTC 2015

I understand the reasoning, but there are use cases for indexing (re:
searchlight) and auditing that are completely unsupported in keystone v3.
As from keystone, I have no way to exhaustively list who has accounts in my
cloud using OpenStack APIs. That seems like a hole that should be filled.

Not to mention API consistency, which others have already brought up.

David