[openstack-dev] [sahara] Proposing Ethan Gafford for the core reviewer team

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 15:30:15 UTC 2015

On 14/08/15 09:29 -0400, Trevor McKay wrote:
>Hi Telles,
>
> you technically don't get a vote, but thanks anyway :)

Hi Trevor,

Technically, everyone gets to vote and speak up. Regardless of whether
you're a core-reviewer or not. Most of the time, non-core contributors
provide amazing feedback on what their experience has been while
receiving reviews from the nominated person.

Regardless of the comment, we as a community always welcome
contributor's opinions and encourage folks to speak up.

I knew your intentions are good but I thought it'd be a good time to
share the above so that it would work as a reminder for others as
well.

Thank you both and +1 for Ethan ;)
Flavio