[openstack-dev] [devstack] Possible issues cryptography 1.0 and os-client-config 1.6.2

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 09:52:55 UTC 2015

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015, Clint Byrum wrote:

> The same is true for these bugs. Yes they're real, yes more orgs should
> devote developers to fixing them.

This may be the root of my concern and something that we're going to
have to address sooner than later.

> Your concerns are valid and appreciated. However, I think the side
> effect of not setting it is wasting developer time on a large scale. The
> side effect of setting it is putting that work into a queue which an
> appropriately sized subset of developers can manage.

Makes sense, for the most part. Thanks to you and Robert for taking
the thread through its paces and getting the thinking out in the
open.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent