[openstack-dev] [cinder] [third-party]RE: [OpenStack-Infra] ProphetStor CI account

Rick Chen rick.chen at prophetstor.com
Fri Aug 14 01:44:02 UTC 2015

HI Mike:
	Sorry again, I already add email alert agent in our CI Jenkins
server to capture each failed build result.
	[1] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2015-June/000192.h
tml
	[2] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2015-June/000193.h
tml
	Solution 1: Our Jenkins client machine is vmware machine, I already
add snapshot revert script in the Jenkins Job script. Each git review job
trigger the client will revert to 			 clean environment
to solve this problem.
	Solution 2: I don't know whiched changed to make keystone "unable to
import pastedeploy". So I try to uninstall python-pastedeploy package in the
local to solve some
			 issue about unable to build devstack issue.
	Sorry again to disturb you.