[openstack-dev] [Keystone] federation

Navid Pustchi npustchi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 21:03:28 UTC 2015

Hi
I am setting up three keystones to be federated, getting a federated token with a federated token.
I have three devstack kilo instances as:
kilo1 (IdP) -----> kilo2 (SP / IdP) -----> kilo3 (SP)
1. get a federated scoped token for a project in kilo2.
2. use this federated token and get federated scoped token for kilo3.
The issue is when a SP is setup to be idp as well service provider (for kilo3) in kilo2, then i get http 500 internal server error.
The responses up to the error is in the following link:http://paste.openstack.org/show/412951/
I realized if remove service provider (form kilo2) then it works fine, service provider is in line 18 of the results.

Thank you

 --------Navid Pustchi