[openstack-dev] [neutron][kuryr][magnum] Design Specification for Kuryr

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Aug 13 19:17:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Adrian Otto <adrian.otto at rackspace.com>
wrote:

> Kyle,
>
> Can we please arrange for an official design specification for Kuyyr so
> members of the Magnum team can relay input to be sure that our mutual
> interests in this work are addressed?

I agree 100%. See Gals email here [1] for a status update. At this point
the team is collecting ideas in an etherpad. Gal, can I request that you
formulate those into a spec of some sort, it makes sense to file that in
the Neutron spec repo at this point. We can all then review it there.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/071940.html