[openstack-dev] [neutron][kuryr][magnum] Magnum/Kuryr Integration

Daneyon Hansen (danehans) danehans at cisco.com
Thu Aug 13 19:16:09 UTC 2015

The Magnum Networking Subteam just concluded our weekly meeting. Feel free to review the logs[1], as Kuryr integration was an agenda topic that drew considerable discussion. An etherpad[2] has been created to foster collaboration on the topic. Kuryr integration is scheduled as a topic for next week’s agenda. It would be a big help if the Kuryr team can review the etherpad and have representation during next week's meeting[3]. I look forward to our continued collaboration.

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/container_networking/2015/container_networking.2015-08-13-18.00.log.txt
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/magnum-kuryr
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Containers#Container_Networking_Subteam_Meeting

Regards,