[openstack-dev] [trove]Implement the API to create masterinstance and slave instances with one request

陈迪豪 chendihao at unitedstack.com
Thu Aug 13 04:25:14 UTC 2015

Thanks Doug.

It's really helpful and we need this feature as well. Can you point out the bp or patch of this?

I think we will add "--replica-count" parameter within trove create request. So trove-api will create trove instance(aync create nova instance) and then create some replica trove instances(aync create nova instances). This is really useful for web front-end developers to create master and replica instances in the same time(they don't want to send multiple requests by themselves).

Regards,
tobe from UnitedStack