[openstack-dev] [neutron] I am pleased to propose two new Neutron API/DB/RPC core reviewers!

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Aug 12 14:23:23 UTC 2015

+1

From: Anna Kamyshnikova <akamyshnikova at mirantis.com<mailto:akamyshnikova at mirantis.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 5:14 PM
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] I am pleased to propose two new Neutron API/DB/RPC core reviewers!

+1 for both

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>> wrote:
+1 and +1

Great addition to the team!

Edgar

From: Kyle Mestery
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 6:45 AM

It gives me great pleasure to propose Russell Bryant and Brandon Logan as core reviewers in the API/DB/RPC area of Neutron. Russell and Brandon have both been incredible contributors to Neutron for a while now. Their expertise has been particularly helpful in the area they are being proposed in. Their review stats [1] place them both comfortably in the range of existing Neutron core reviewers. I expect them to continue working with all community members to drive Neutron forward for the rest of Liberty and into Mitaka.

Existing DB/API/RPC core reviewers (and other Neutron core reviewers), please vote +1/-1 for the addition of Russell and Brandon.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-group/90<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__stackalytics.com_report_contribution_neutron-2Dgroup_90&d=BQMFaQ&c=Sqcl0Ez6M0X8aeM67LKIiDJAXVeAw-YihVMNtXt-uEs&r=VlZxHpZBmzzkWT5jqz9JYBk8YTeq9N3-diTlNj4GyNc&m=SNZ8C1iggVvjSlS8dOepDAY1RrOGRoCmk2ziNPCrWoI&s=cNi2Rb6VSt8FFQ7_Hqk-z5XWikirFJKIu2J_OauVTiQ&e=>

Regards,
Ann Kamyshnikova
Mirantis, Inc