[openstack-dev] [mistral] L-3 roadmap discussion

Anastasia Kuznetsova akuznetsova at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 11 10:27:03 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Happy to announce that Mistral team is planning to provide "L-3 roadmap
discussion" meeting on Wednesday ( Aug 12 ).
Meeting will be in our regular irc channel *#openstack-mistral at 12:00 pm
GMT*.

Here you can find what we have for L-3 now:
https://launchpad.net/mistral/+milestone/liberty-3

If you want to see anything else in Mistral L-3, please, you are welcome to
assign these bps/bugs for "liberty-3" milestone.
All items will be discussed on this meeting and final roadmap will be
formed.

--
Best regards,
Anastasia Kuznetsova