[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Fuel Project Specifications

Mateusz Matuszkowiak mmatuszkowiak at mirantis.com
Tue Aug 11 10:20:45 UTC 2015

Igor,

For publishing there specs, as I remember there was a discussion with openstack-infra root guys some time ago on irc, and Fuel would need to join “the big tent” [1] and become “an official OpenStack project” [2] first.

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/summit-videos/presentation/the-big-tent-a-look-at-the-new-openstack-projects-governance <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/summit-videos/presentation/the-big-tent-a-look-at-the-new-openstack-projects-governance>
[2] http://governance.openstack.org/reference/new-projects-requirements.html <http://governance.openstack.org/reference/new-projects-requirements.html>

Regards,
--
Fuel DevOps