[openstack-dev] [Heat] OS::Neutron::Port fails to set security group by name, no way to retrieve group ID from Neutron::SecurityGroup

jason witkowski jwitko1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:11:39 UTC 2015

Just to confirm as well if I use the CLI to create a neutron port after the
Heat stack has ran and created the security group everything works fine and
the security group is attached to the neutron port as expected.  However
heat is not managing to make this happen, even if I run a check or an
update after the first run I am still met with neutron ports with no
security groups.  Looking at the code snippets above it looks like default
is only not applied when an empty list is supplied.  Wouldn't this mean
that the get_resource function is returning empty?