[openstack-dev] [neutron][infra] - py34 tests, devstack/base trusty and how does the neutron check pipeline choose between them (oh my)...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Aug 9 23:26:28 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-09 17:40:33 -0500 (-0500), Ryan Moats wrote:
> AFAICT, the key difference between these two signatures is the image loaded
> for testing. The first used devstack-trusty
[...]
> http://logs.openstack.org/05/144205/3/check/gate-neutron-python34/3f6f7bf/console.html.gz
[...]

This was due to a bug in nodepool, which has been causing it to
occasionally double-register some workers and misidentify them
because they end up with the same IP addresses as previous deleted
workers. I've restarted nodepoold with the
https://review.openstack.org/210149 fix in place, so this should (in
theory!) stop occurring now.
--
Jeremy Stanley