[openstack-dev] Hyper-V 2008 R2 support

Henry Nash henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Aug 9 06:46:45 UTC 2015

Hi

So adding a deprecation warning but saying the “the code is there but not tested” in Liberty isn’t really doing it right.  The deprecation warning should come in a release where the code is still tested and working (so there is no danger in breaking customers), but they are warned that they need to change what they are doing by a certain release, or it may no longer work.

Henry