[openstack-dev] Barbican : Test cases failing for the current Barbican Kilo code

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:45:22 UTC 2015

The stable/kilo is currently having issues with tests (both stable and
functional) this CR https://review.openstack.org/#/c/205059/ is meant to
fix that, and currently it does fix the unit and doc tests. But I haven't
been able to fix the functional tests. I'm about to start travelling so I
won't be able to fix it soon. But hopefully Doug (redrobot) and Ade will
take it over.

BR