[openstack-dev] [nova] change of day for API subteam meeting?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Aug 7 16:48:45 UTC 2015

Friday's have been kind of a rough day for the Nova API subteam. It's
already basically the weekend for folks in AP, and the weekend is right
around the corner for everyone else.

I'd like to suggest we shift the meeting to Monday or Tuesday in the
same timeslot (currently 12:00 UTC). Either works for me. Having this
earlier in the week I also hope keeps the attention on the items we need
to be looking at over the course of the week.

If current regular attendees could speak up about day preference, please
do. We'll make a change if this is going to work for folks.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net