[openstack-dev] [nova] python-novaclient support microversions now

Alex Xu hejie.xu at intel.com
Fri Aug 7 13:54:06 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

Currently we have microversions support in python-novaclient now! It’s time to submit microversions client support if your nova api server side patch merged. There is example how to add specific microversion in client https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136458/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136458/>

If you get any trouble or need any help, please free feel to ping Andrey (irc: andreykurilin) or me (irc: alex_xu)

And thanks Andrey hard work on the microversions client implementation!

Thanks
Alex