[openstack-dev] [Heat] OS::Neutron::Port fails to set security group by name, no way to retrieve group ID from Neutron::SecurityGroup

jason witkowski jwitko1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:51:32 UTC 2015

Thanks for the replies guys.  The issue is that it is not working.  If you
take a look at the pastes I linked from the first email I am using the
get_resource function in the security group resource. I am not sure if it
is not resolving to an appropriate value or if it is resolving to an
appropriate value but then not assigning it to the port.  I am happy to
provide any more details or examples but I'm not sure what else I can do
but provide the configuration examples I am using that are not working?
It's very possible my configurations are wrong but I have scoured the
internet for any/all examples and it looks like what I have should be
working but it is not.

Best Regards,

Jason Witkowski