[openstack-dev] [app-catalog][heat] Heat template contributors repo

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Aug 6 18:53:14 UTC 2015

+1. I have some heat template libraries here:
https://github.com/EMSL-MSC/heat-templates/tree/master/cfn/lib
that I'd like to get contributed somewhere.

Also, in the parent directory are a bunch of other templates that would be nice to contribute too. CI would definitely be a plus. I'm not sure how bit rotten some of the templates have gotten over time.

Thanks,
Kevin