[openstack-dev] [python-neutronclient][neutron] sub-project client extensions

Mohankumar N mohankumar.n at huawei.com
Wed Aug 5 07:36:04 UTC 2015

Hi Fawad,

If I understood your question correctly , here some ways to do

[1] you want to extend your  client side packages . you can include  entry point in  “setup.cfg”

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200065/1/setup.cfg

[2] To extend  python-neutronclient base packages ,  you can add in “requirement.txt”

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166564/3/requirements.txt
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204963/

Thanks.,
Mohankumar.N