[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Let's talk about API versions

Ramakrishnan G rameshg87.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 02:17:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for giving me a chance to vote.  I don't have any experience talking
to production/live Ironic using a client and only talk to my own devstack.
Personally I vote for a *no* (for such a 1.12) the reasons that have been
cited in the previous threads that

1) we need users to be aware of API versions (so I also would want them to
pin it if they wanted a stable one, so don't default in their automation
and keep testing and updating to the newer api versions)
2) it's already released, and i also tend to consider anything released
could already being used right now