[openstack-dev] Would people see a value in the cve-check-tool?

Reshetova, Elena elena.reshetova at intel.com
Tue Aug 4 22:06:50 UTC 2015

> Arguably also 3. lots of CVEs which aren't applicable for some reason, so
we likely need a means to whitelist those and filter them from the report.

cve-check-tool supports whitelisting and won't report the CVEs that have
been marked as "ignore". The temporal faux format that I am filling in the
python wrapper has a place to put such CVEs. So, only thing that would be
needed from your side is to define how/where you want to store list of CVEs
to be ignored for each package and I can process them in the wrapper
similarly.

Best Regards,
Elena.