[openstack-dev] How to use the log server in CI ?

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Mon Aug 3 22:44:11 UTC 2015

Hi Tang,

Sorry the documentation on github is limited. I’ve been focusing on getting an upstream solution working, and that’s where it belongs and should be maintained. I will take a quick look and add some tips as discussed in this thread.
Of course if you have pull requests, I’m happy to merge them.

I did include publishers in the sample: https://github.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing-data/blob/master/etc/jenkins_jobs/config/dsvm-cinder-driver.yaml.sample#L73

Ramy