[openstack-dev] [fuel] [upgrade] Cluster Upgrade - FFE status

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 3 12:23:24 UTC 2015

Eugene,

To increase focus and ensure velocity increase, we decided to descope the
following patch from the current release cycle [1]. This willl have minor
effect on supported use cases, but will allow us to focus on the required
parts [2] [3].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203537/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202969/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203536/