[openstack-dev] About Sahara EDP New Ideas for Liberty

lu jander juvenboy1987 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:54:08 UTC 2015

Hi Trevor

you mean adding an abstract layer for basic function like run job, cancel
job etc, the we implement these by specific job engine like oozie, Ooyala
job server etc, right ?

so I will do two things as below:
(1) working on the scheduler edp jobs by oozie coordination so make sure we
can running scheduler edp jobs  (currently working on ,will submit patch
later)
(2) abstract the basic function as the abstract layer, and rewrite the
specific job engine like oozie and ooyala job server. ( after doing first
step, will talk it with you)

so do you think  that I have caught you meanings? or missed something?