[openstack-dev] [QA][Glance][Heat][Cinder] Removing the CLI tests from Tempest

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Thu Apr 30 16:55:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 05:44:40PM +0100, Louis Taylor wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:28:15PM -0400, Matthew Treinish wrote:
> > We're now at the end of the cycle and there are 3 clients that still have CLI
> > tests in tempest. I have pushed the patch up to remove all these tests here:
> >
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178757/
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> This is being worked on in glance (infra patch adding test job:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178285/). It will likely be finished before
> you remove the tests from tempest, so your current plan for removal sounds okay
> for us.

Oh, cool I didn't realize that was in progress for glance already. Thanks for
driving it forward.

I guess it's probably worth pointing out that John Griffith has similar patches
in progress starting the process on cinderclient too:

https://review.openstack.org/175521

and

https://review.openstack.org/175512

Thanks,