[openstack-dev] Congrats (I think) to the new TC

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:40:28 UTC 2015

On 04/30/2015 09:26 AM, David Medberry wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Congrats to the new TC leaders.
>
> http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_ef1379fee7b94688
>
> Please reach out to me (and openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
> <mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>) if you ever need
> operator input (that you aren't already getting.)
>
> And many thanks for volunteering so much of your time this go round!!!!

I *most* certainly will be reaching out to you, David. First up on the
operator-related docket for me will be tags that represent
production-level maturity. I have always maintained the the TC should
help create the tag definition with the help of the operator community
and rely on the operator community to determine which projects can get
the tag applied to them. I hope you will be an instrument in achieving
that collaboration.

All the best,
-jay