[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Infiniband support in Fuel

Nikolay Markov nmarkov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 30 08:49:12 UTC 2015

Hi Sergii,

As for me, if someone creates a plugin for infiniband - he may store it's
"mac" address at any place, not strictly in our Nailgun model.

Also, I created the request changing field length in Nailgun, but there are
still possible places in Fuel library or even some other related projects
which may also require modification. And we can run into some trouble if
we're fixing it in a hurry right now without proper testing.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com

Best regards,
Nick Markov