[openstack-dev] [all] Question for the TC candidates

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Apr 29 15:48:36 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Maish Saidel-Keesing's message of 2015-04-29 18:28:45 +0300:
> On 04/29/15 17:28, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> > Taking as given that we should be open and communicate more, I would
> > like to ask a concrete question.  It seems like there is a general
> > sense of concern about communication, but I want to make sure it's
> > not related to ongoing discussions.  Is there something specific
> > that happened over the last year that was a surprise, or that was
> > not communicated well? Something we could address in the short term
> > with a blog post or email discussion?
> How about the fact that the definition of an ATC was changed [1] for a
> free Summit pass? [2]

I could be wrong, but I don't think that was a TC decision. I believe
that was set at the foundation level, since they organize the event.

Perhaps part of clearing up communication for the next cycle will need
to be explaining who is responsible for different aspects of the
community.

Doug