[openstack-dev] [Infra][Neutron] request to mark plumgrid-ci back to voting

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Tue Apr 28 19:48:54 UTC 2015

Folks,

PLUMgrid CI was marked as non-voting some time back when plugin
decomposition work was done. Now the CI has been back up and running with
the requirements [1] fulfilled, this is a request to enable PLUMgrid CI to
vote +1/-1 Verified on any Neutron changes.

As mentioned in the third party CI guide [2], we need to present history of
the CI runs. Please use the following few commits to see the history:

   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166539/
   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168806/
   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176381/
   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177121/

If it looks fine, Infra folks, can please back plumgrid-ci back to voting.
I will be happy to answer to any further questions.

[1] http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html
[2]
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#permissions-on-your-third-party-system

Thanks,