[openstack-dev] Neutron Lbaas v2 not showing operating_status as inactive

Anand shanmugam anand1712 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 28 19:28:06 UTC 2015

Hi ,
I am working on the bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1449286
In this bug the admin_state_up is made to false when creating a lbaas v2 loadbalancer.The operating_state should become DISABLED for the created loadbalancer but it is showing as online.
I can see that there is a method "statuses" which takes care of disabling the opensrting_status ( https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lbaas/blob/master/neutron_lbaas/services/loadbalancer/plugin.py#L971) but I cannot find the method which will call this 'satuses' method.
I feel this statuses method is not called at all when creating or updating a loadbalancer.Could someone please help me if there is any other api to call this method?
Regards,Anand S