[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI Driver

Diem Tran diem.tran at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 18:59:21 UTC 2015

Dear Cinder team,

A patchset has been uploaded to request re-integration of Oracle ZFSSA
iSCSI Cinder driver to 2 branches: master and stable/kilo:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/178319

Here are some success reports of the Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI CI:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175809/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176802/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176930/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174291/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175077/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176543/

The complete reports list can be found here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Oracle+ZFSSA+CI%22,n,z

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Diem.