[openstack-dev] [Manila] Mount automation using Zeroconf

Knight, Clinton Clinton.Knight at netapp.com
Tue Apr 28 18:20:21 UTC 2015

Thanks, Luis, I agree with your assessment that one good way to solve this
issue is a publisher-subscriber model.  The publisher would be Manila,
using zeroconf or AMQP or Zaqar (the one I¹m investigating now).  The
subscriber would be a lightweight agent running on the client that listens
for share availability events and handles the mounts.  One open question
is whether Manila needs to store a record of client mounts, without which
it could not influence the mount paths on each client.

Clinton