[openstack-dev] Problem in loading image in sahara open stack

Sonal Singh Sonal.Singh at aricent.com
Tue Apr 28 13:28:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have installed Sahara openstack using devstack.

Now I am going to make multi node cluster in Sahara. For this I have made 1 master node and 4 worker node now when I am going to launch this cluster, I need shara-juno-vanilla image.
For this I have downloaded this image. Now when I am trying  to launch this image in image storage of openstack, its status is hanged in queued state or getting killed but not coming in active state. Please find the below snapshot:

[cid:image001.png at 01D081E5.697DCB50]

Can you please provide me any solution regarding this. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Sonal

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."