[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Glance] Hierarchical multitenancy and Glance?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Apr 28 10:51:48 UTC 2015

Geoff,

Would the generic parts of your "reseller" solution by contributed to the upstream projects (e.g. glance, horizon, ceilometer) ? It would be good to get the core components understanding hierarchical multitenancy for all the use cases.

The nova quota work is being submitted upstream for Liberty by Sajeesh (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/nested-quota-driver-api)

The cinder quota proposal is also underway (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/cinder-nested-quota-driver)

Tim