[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Infiniband support in Fuel

Sylwester Brzeczkowski sbrzeczkowski at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 28 07:50:57 UTC 2015

We have a bug in fuel [1] which concerns infiniband support.

It's mostly about expanding the size of "mac" field in db from 17 to 59.
But I've email Aviram Bar-Haim who was working on for infiniband support
[2] for fuel-plugin-mellanox [3] and he said that they use eIPoIB mac
(mapping between ETH to IB) instead of IB Guid so it fits to our current
mac field size.

Does anyone have ever used fuel-plugin-mellanox with IB?
I'm trying to find out if the bug is still valid?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1398882
[2]
https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-web/blob/master/nailgun/nailgun/db/sqlalchemy/models/node.py#L103
[3] https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-plugin-mellanox