[openstack-dev] [puppet] Moving forward with puppet-keystone CI (beaker tests)

Martin Mágr mmagr at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 16:11:39 UTC 2015

On 04/22/2015 08:03 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> * shell testing: yes because it's the way we wrote our providers.
We don't necessary need to shell out, but instead implement resources
for Serverspec which will use openstackclient to test Keystone/Nova/...
resources. I'm currently in process of merging Serverspec tests I made
and will submit patches as soon as I will have something working. What I
have currently is just Serverspec resource for testing INI file content,
but openstackclient Serverspec resources are next on my TODO list.

Regards,
Martin

--

Martin Mágr

IRC nick: mmagr / para
Freenode channels: #openstack-dev, #packstack-dev, #puppet-openstack, #rdo, #rdo-puppet