[openstack-dev] [all] Gerrit currently down

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Apr 27 08:34:17 UTC 2015

Thanks to Sergey and Joshua, gerrit is up again!

All changes that were done today between around 2:50 UTC and 8:15 UTC,
need to be requeued.

We've just run those manually for all jobs where a check event was
missing, so this should cover all new uploads. If not, add "recheck" to
trigger this for new uploads.

For approved changes manual action is needed: another approval vote will
get the job directly into the gate (preferred) and "recheck" will move
it through both check and gate,

Andreas

On 04/27/2015 07:25 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Our CI system is currently not processing any events. This means that no
> new check or gate jobs get started.
>
> Uploading new patches and reviewing is working fine.
>
> But new patches uploaded will not get checked and patches approved will
> not get gated and merge - and "recheck" will not help either.
>
> We have to wait until somebody with root access to the CI systems can
> fix the problem. Somebody from the infra team will tell you once the
> systems is up and what needs to be done with any changes changed during
> the downtime,

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)