[openstack-dev] [Glance] Pre-Liberty Virtual Mini Summit

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Apr 25 03:11:20 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Glance community is planning to conduct a Pre-Liberty-Summit video conferencing event over 2 days on Tuesday May 12th and Wednesday May 13th for everyone to discuss topics that are or are not going to be discussed at the main event. It will help everyone be prepared at Vancouver and be able to make the most out of such an extraordinary event. You are encouraged to propose topics. Since, we have limited slots, please try to do that as soon as possible.

The tentative schedule and sign up list is available at:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-glance-virtual-mini-summit

We are looking to finalize the schedule over the next few days and it will be available on the same etherpad. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
 -Nikhil