[openstack-dev] [Neutron] A big tent home for Neutron backend code

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 02:06:38 UTC 2015

> If we've reached the point where we're arguing about naming, dos this mean
>> we've built consensus on the "yes, it makes sense for these to live under
>> Neutron" argument?

I think we are in agreement that these projects need to find a more obvious
home, they feel somewhat orphan otherwise. Most of them are extensions or
plugins to Neutron and since they cannot stand alone, it makes sense to
have them associated with it. As far as I am concerned I think the matter
is about the inclusion methodology as well as the timing.

Cheers,
Armando