[openstack-dev] [all] Liberty Design Summit schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 24 15:26:55 UTC 2015

Hi everyone !

For the upcoming Liberty Design Summit in Vancouver, we'll be using a
specific sched.org website at:

https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/

Currently it mostly contains placeholder sessions for all the project
team tracks, but PTLs should start pushing more descriptive content to
it soon. The room and time allocation, however, should in theory not
move anymore.

You will notice that this sched also includes the "keynote" and
"conference" sessions. It is so that you can produce all your Vancouver
OpenStack summit schedule in one place, rather than have to jump around
schedules.

This sched is specific for Design Summit attendees -- the general
attendance is redirected to the main conference sched[1] which does not
contain the Design Summit sessions, to avoid confusion and limit overflow.

I therefore strongly encourage all Design Summit attendees (devs and
ops) to build all their Vancouver schedule using
https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/ !

Note that in the Design Summit sched we separated the various events so
that you can filter to see only design summit sessions by looking at:

https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/type/design+summit

and you can point your project teams to specific track content by giving
them specific subtype URLs like:

https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/design+summit/Keystone

or

https://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/design+summit/Ops

New on this design summit, some sessions may appear on multiple tracks
(like for example a "Swift: Ops feedback" session could appear on both
Swift and Ops schedules). We hope this will facilitate finding relevant
sessions in our busy schedule.

See you there !

[1] https://openstacksummitmay2015vancouver.sched.org/

--