[openstack-dev] [magnum] New fedora 21 Atomic images available for testing

Madhuri Rai madhuri.rai07 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:03:27 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

I tried to boot a vm with the new image from. But it doesn't work.
The vm state was ACTIVE but I can't ping or ssh to the vm.

If anyone has tested it, please let me know.

Also I would request folks to test the image so that we can pass it as we
need this image for Kubernetes Client.

Regards,
Madhuri