[openstack-dev] [Murano] python-openstackclient support

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 23 00:04:12 UTC 2015

+1 for the idea though not sure on priority of this since we have so many
way more important things to implement in Kilo. I'd say that would be a
great contribution if we find someone willing to contribute it :)

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

<slagun at mirantis.com>