[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI Driver

Diem Tran diem.tran at oracle.com
Tue Apr 21 20:18:55 UTC 2015

Hi Duncan,

We totally understand that CI is not a box ticking exercise, it actually
serves a purpose, and we are fully on board with the need for CI. We
have resources monitoring the CI results and handling failures on daily
basis.

As far as the failures, we have resolved all issues related to our
drivers that occur during the weekend (hence the failures). My
understanding is that some time due to instability of devstack, there
might be intermittent failures not related to out drivers at all, such
as this:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168177/

Thanks,
Diem.