[openstack-dev] Fwd: Integration Gerrit with Launchpad

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 21 14:51:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-21 10:45:02 +0900 (+0900), Kaneko Takehiro wrote:
> Our project repository matches the project in Launchpad but the
> bug status doesn't change(Triaged => In Progress).
[...]

The update_bug.py hook script in jeepyb tries to reassign a bug to
the owner of the corresponding proposed change when switching status
to "In Progress," and in that situation will fail to update the bug
at all if it lacks permission to change assignees. Since your
project in Launchpad restricts control to a specific bug supervisor
team, the OpenStack Infra (hudson-openstack) account is uses for
that needs to be added to https://launchpad.net/~rack-bugs/+members
--
Jeremy Stanley