[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI Driver

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:36:42 UTC 2015

Diem

Can you please look at why the Oracle CI is failing on every patch?
Currently it appears you *do not* have working CI and *are not* eligible to
be merged back in. Given we (Cinder core) set a second deadline for the
'nearly there' CI systems which you missed, and your CI is still not
working, I don't expect you to get into the RC.

On 21 April 2015 at 02:53, Diem Tran <diem.tran at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Could you please take a look at the results and consider re-integrating
> the driver? We the Oracle ZFSSA team would like to target the Kilo RC
> deadline if possible.
>
> Thank you,
> Diem.
>

> On 4/20/15 3:47 PM, Diem Tran wrote:
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI CI is now reporting test results. It is configured to
>> run against the ZFSSA iSCSI driver. You can see the results here:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Oracle+ZFSSA+CI%22,n,z
>>
>> Below are some patchsets that the CI reports:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168424/
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168419/
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175247/
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175077/
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/163706/
>>

>> I would like to kindly request you and the core team to get the Oracle
>> ZFSSA iSCSI driver re-integrated back to the Cinder code base. If there is
>> anything else you need from the CI and the driver, please do let me know.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Diem.

Duncan Thomas