[openstack-dev] Fwd: Integration Gerrit with Launchpad

Kaneko Takehiro myphone.tk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 01:45:02 UTC 2015

Andreas,

Our project repository matches the project in Launchpad but the bug status
doesn't change(Triaged => In Progress).

Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-rack/+bug/1446058
Gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175272/

The following change has been merged.(
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175294/)

Send a patch for project-config repo, file gerrit/projects.yaml and add to
> your project:

groups:

   python-rack

Thanks.