[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI Driver

Diem Tran diem.tran at oracle.com
Mon Apr 20 19:47:11 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Oracle ZFSSA iSCSI CI is now reporting test results. It is configured to
run against the ZFSSA iSCSI driver. You can see the results here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Oracle+ZFSSA+CI%22,n,z

Below are some patchsets that the CI reports:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168424/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168419/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175247/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175077/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/163706/

I would like to kindly request you and the core team to get the Oracle
ZFSSA iSCSI driver re-integrated back to the Cinder code base. If there
is anything else you need from the CI and the driver, please do let me know.

Thank you,
Diem.