[openstack-dev] [Zaqar] Call for adoption (or exclusion?)

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Mon Apr 20 19:07:51 UTC 2015

Another parallel is Manilla vs Swift. Both provides something like a share for users to store files.

The former is a multitenant api to provision non multitenant file shares.
The latter is a multitenant api to provide file sharing.

Cue is a multitenant api to provision non multitenant queues.
Zaqar is an api for a multitenant queueing system.

They are complimentary services.

Thanks,
Kevin